Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, August 30, 2013

God is Good

Yesterday was one of those days I became anxious about our adoption journey. I didn't share my worries with anyone other than God and asked him to please help me to trust in him fully. He clearly tells us in the bible not to be anxious and not to worry. He has provided every time and has allowed things to happen for the good of our adoption process. We thank Him for that and I should not be anxious.
 
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." Phil. 4:6
 
" Therefore I tell you, do not worry....." Matthew 6:25
 
I want to share what I believe is one of the many ways God has provided for the adoption for our daughter.
The thought of a $2,000 dollar fee coming up soon can be an overwhelming thought. As of yesterday we were short $900 dollars for the next fee due (the $2,000) and I wondered how are we going to pay this? What if we do not make enough at our next fundraiser to pay this?
God was probably laughing at me.
Last night we received a message from someone with a huge heart for God and their Brothers & Sisters in Christ. This family has generously donated the remaining amount of $900 to our adoption fee. I literally cried. We now have the next fee of $2,000 ready.
God is very good to us. We thank him for providing again and again so that this journey to our little girl will be possible. We thank this loving family for allowing God to use them to help an orphan and to help our family adopt our little girl.

The fundraiser this Saturday is still a very important event because the amount we receive from Firehouse Subs will be for the fees coming up in the near future. Thank you everyone for your support, prayers and all the love shown.
We can not wait to share this journey and the many ways God provided with our daughter one day. She is already loved by so many.




 
 


1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! Never early, never late, but always on time!!!

    ReplyDelete