Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Looking For Others....

After we applied for Ethiopia I decided to look within the State of SC for other families who have adopted their children from Ethiopia. I came across a family in Columbia, SC. Only a 2hrs or less drive! I contacted them right away and am so glad I did.
Tracy has been such an encouragement to our family, shared many stories about their adoption journey and given us lots of information. They also used the same adoption agency as us.
I wanted to share this page with you that Tracy wrote.
It's full of random facts about Ethiopia. I found it pretty interesting.
 
Their family blog is here
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment