Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, October 14, 2013

Yard Sale Succes!

Thank you everyone for helping make our Yard Sale a success!
There were so many of you who donated items to our sale and that was a huge help. You can't have a yard sale if you don't have any stuff, right? You know who you are and we thank you!
Thank you to my dear friends who made things for the bake sale.
Thank you Sweet Conner family for coming over bright and early to help run our sale.
You have been such a blessing to us in so many ways.
Thank you to my awesome Dad for making signs and advertising on just about every road in the area. Thank you to my Mom for baking up a storm so our bake sale could have goodies.
 
This past weekend was hard and exhausting, but well worth it.
We met so many sweet people and met families who have or are adopting as well. It was an emotional week for me for many reasons. The generosity shown by you all was over whelming, thinking about our little girl "Hope" being out there somewhere and why we had the sale got to me, and seeing God provide again. He has been so good to us and we thank Him because, "Every good and perfect gift is from above." James 1:17
 
We raised right over $700!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment